Home Forums Technical Support BART Mobile Application responding to duplicate pages

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi,

I’m not sure if this happens with the CFA, or if it is unique to AV…

From when the first page goes out, we get repeat (duplicate) pages until it is acknowledged that we are responding:

pages image

Note in this case the first part of the message is identical E15030711690

Problems occur if I tick the green ‘thumbs up’ to the first page, and someone else does it to the second page,  neither of us know the other has reponded by just looking at the page we have open. A third person can look at the last page, and decide noone responded!

All these pages have a common case number,  would it be possible to have the app propagate the response of all members to all pages with the same case number?

Thanks,

Martin

• EmergEmerg
      Keymaster

Looking into it for you Martin, may require further information, will let you know.

Regards, Tim.

• EmergEmerg
      Keymaster

At this stage that is a little beyond our scope Martin,

As you can see all 3 contain different information (i.e. not identical), so we can’t really do anything with them at the moment.

Well take feedback on board if there’s possiblity in future, would suggest just aggreeig amongst yourselves to use the first in the series?

Regards, Tim.

• mwp
      Participant

Thanks for the response.

I can see your problem, it’s important that we get the updated version of each page.  Would be good to be sure of response status though.

Cheers,

M.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.